Cheering and daughters

My goddaughter, Tiana, was in a cheerleading competition today.  Ryann and I attended.  I'm not super happy with how my photos turned out but both Ryann and I did our best.  It melted my heart a little bit to watch my little girl, who really wasn't all that interested in the cheering (at least she wasn't begging me to sign up for it or anything), rather, she was snapping away with her cheapy little kiddy camera she got as a Christmas gift.  Like mother, like daughter... 

If, after checking out the photos below you're wondering - why didn't Sheri capture this sweet moment of Ryann snapping photos??  It's because I only had my 75-300 mm lens with me and I was sitting too close to her to take the photo.  If anyone wants to contribute to the "buy Sheri an 18-200 or 250 lens" fund, feel free.  It's only around $500 ;)









And speaking of like mother, like daughter:
Cousins are the best:

Comments

Popular Posts