I Heart Faces photo entry - Hilarious Outtake

This week's theme is hilarious outtakes. I am so excited to share this photo I inadvertantly snapped while my husband and children were having a snowball fight. Just look at my husband's FACE!  And innocent little Ryann standing there, with her arm on the backswing after launching her snowball at poor Daddy :)  And even more innocent - Adam in the forefront making his own little snowball.


Now, hop on over to http://www.iheartfaces.com/ to share your own hilarious outtakes!



Comments

Jess said…
LOL! Now THAT is priceless!
Tezzie said…
Ha! Classic! Great capture :D
FiftyCentLove said…
NO WAY! Right moment, right time. LOL!
Unknown said…
That's a special moment!
Erika B said…
Ha, ha, ha...that one is just hilarous!

Erika B
Drew said…
You snapped that picture at the perfect time. His expression cracks me up! :)
Unknown said…
That's a fun picture.
Anonymous said…
Such a GREAT photo! Perfect timing!
Jan said…
LOL!!! Love it!!
Coach Stu said…
Very Special Moment. That girl has a future

Popular Posts