Day 10, Photo 10

I am loving my 365+1 2012 photo challenge!  I was driving to work today and noticed how beautiful the moon looked as it set on one side of the road and how amazing the sunrise looked on the other.  I now bring my camera with me almost everywhere and considered driving on to work but instead, swung into the parking lot of the beach I was driving past.  I parked and got out and felt exhilerated to stand in the crisp morning air and capture the glowing wonder of the moon reflecting off the frozen lake.  I took a picture of the sunrise, too, but the moon photo is the neater of the two, I think.  Or maybe I just have a thing for moons....since it's only been 10 days and I've already taken 2 shots of the moon.

Comments

Grammie Pammie said…
so pretty - I want a cool camera so I can do this picture a day thing too!!! Fun to see.....
Chris said…
Oh wow! That is stunning - well done!
I had a moon shot from that morning too! (I didn't post it though.)
Love your shot.

Popular Posts