Day 9, Photo 9 (plus an extra!)

I must admit that I have no idea of the exact date that we moved into our house, but I know it was mid to late-January, 2002.  That means we've lived in our house for approximately 10 years!  Time has flown by so quickly.  Both my husband and I moved directly out of our parents' houses and into our new house together, six months before we got married.  My mom was our realtor and scrounged up this old "before" photo for me.  Because today, I took an "after" photo.  We've made some significant changes to our home in the past 10 years.

Before, circa 2002
After, 1/9/2012
Practically looks like a different house, doesn't it?!  And, to our credit - our bushes look much nicer in the summer than in the dead of Minnesota winter.

Comments

Abby said…
Nice house!! Very nice!! We'll have been in our house 10 years on April fools day. Congrats!!!
Nikki and Bryan said…
Wow what a difference!! I know ours looks different too. I love how yours looks now compared to the beginning. Great job!!
Chris said…
Those windows are gorgeous!
Sheri said…
Thank you! They'd better be, for how much they cost. But seriously it's probably the best home improvement we've made. That bay window makes our living room seem much bigger and it's aesthetics just plain makes me happy. And all the other windows tilt in, so i can wash them all from the inside!

Popular Posts