My little reader!

I am passionate about reading and hoped that at least one of my offspring would take after me in this way.  I also hoped that at least one offspring would be left-handed, taking after me, but it appears that hope will not be fulfilled.  But I digress....

Max has so far shown a proclivity for reading that makes my heart swell.  And unless something changes as he gets older, I think he's going to be a bookworm like his mom!  He learned to read before he started Kindergarten and reads for pleasure at least 30 minutes every day.  I've heard other mothers lament the fact that they have to try to get their kids to read for 20-30 minutes a day, as homework.  I think, with Max, we won't have that struggle...


Comments

That is awesome!!! I hope at lesat one of my kids loves reading too!
Kara said…
Hey there! I was excited to see you stop by! Thanks for connecting! :)

Popular Posts