Forging Ahead



I have been going back and forth about starting my own blog. I love reading my friend's blogs. I love checking Facebook for updates. I love posting snippets about my own family's life. My extended family shares a blog but lately, the only posters are myself and one of my cousins. So, I'm forging ahead and trying it out. I'm quite busy with three small children but I love to write so this will be a nice outlet for me. I also love to read and love to share all my personal business with others (much to my darling husband's dismay). I can't guarantee that my posts will be prolific or terribly enthralling but I hope it will be interesting enough for, at least, my immediate family members to read. I'm including a recent picture of my youngest, Adam, that I thought turned out kind of neat. He's playing in the sandbox with big brother and sister, Max and Ryann.








Comments

OMG! He is SO cute!! When did he get so big??

Popular Posts