Dogs and Horses...my favorites!

Our last foster dog ("Max-dog") was only with us for such a short time, I almost forgot to blog about him!  We had to call him Max-dog because every time we called out his name, our Max yelled, "What?!"

Max-dog, if it's possible, was an even better dog than Lady was!!  First of all, he was gorgeous.  He had these amazing, light brown eyes that penetrated your soul and beamed "I love you and you know you want to love me back" at you all the time.  He had a big, blocky, jowly head which I love.  He was thought to be purebred black lab but was a stray and, personally, I think had a little Rottweiler influence in him.  He'd just been neutered a few days before he came to stay with us and seemed to still be full of hormones when he got here - he was marking the backyard like crazy and tried to mark in the house once so needed to wear a belly band the first few days he was here.  He also once marked on Zoe while she was peeing. That was pleasant.  Other than that, he was a big 'ol lovebug and I'm so pleased he found a nice home already!






Ryann had an exciting day today - she got a major haircut and had her horseback riding lesson.  I finally took photos!  Behold the hair chopping (Ryann donated her hair to Locks for Love; so proud of her!):


 And the horseback riding (the pony Ryann rides each week is Cupcake):




Cupcake looks like she's falling asleep here :)











Comments

Grammie Pammie said…
Ryann looks soooo happy on her pony! Love those pictures!!!

Popular Posts