365+1 Photo Catchup part 1

Day 83 (3/23/12):

Realized as I was getting ready for bed I hadn't taken a photo yet so this is what you get.
Day 84 (3/24/12):
Stu and I were on a date this night and we purposely drove to a nearby lake so I could get a shot of the sun setting for my "photo of the day".  It was a fun date!
Day 85 (3/25/12):
I can tell that Zoe has won over Stu's heart because he's started talking to her and asking her questions like, "Where'd I leave my wallet Zopey?" And because he calls her Zopey.  This is what Zopey looks like when someone (Ryann in this photo) is eating something.  She does the best puppy-dog eyes, huh?
Day 86 (3/26/12):
This is why the freeway traffic suddenly slowed down enough for me to take this shot while driving.  Stu wasn't real enthused to hear I'd taken a photo while driving on the freeway, no matter the speed.  But all I could think when I saw the engulfed car was "PHOTO OF THE DAY"!!!
Day 87 (3/27/12):
It was super windy this evening and Ryann ran for her camera to "take photos of the wind".  It was awesome watching out the windows as she dashed around the backyard taking photos of the swaying branches of trees and such.
Day 89 (3/28/12):
This didn't turn out as cool as I hoped.  We tried a couple times to get a neat shot of Ryann's new light up tennies on a slow shutter speed.  This was the best we came up with.  She's dancin' in the garage!
Day 90 (3/29/12):
Bonus points if you can guess where I was when I took this self portrait in the mirror (the blue-ish glow will give you a hint).
Day 91 (3/30/12):
I spotted this sucker hanging out on the wall above our bed before I crawled in for the night.  Since Stu was already all tucked in, I had to nab the creeper with a wad of toilet paper.  I was creeped out by the yellow markings on it; it was not going to hang out above my head while I slept that night.  If it was a little house spider, I probably would have left it alone.
Day 92 (3/31/12):
Has anyone else discovered these fun straws at the grocery store?  You suck the milk through them and it makes it taste like chocolate or banana or, in this case, strawberry milk.  I've been told it's nummy but never tried one myself yet.
Day 93 (4/1/12):
On Palm Sunday, the congregation at our church processed outside and around the church carrying palms to the main entrance and into the sanctuary as the choir sang around and among us.  It was pretty neat!
Day 94 (4/2/12):
iPad in the early spring morn
Day 95 (4/3/12):
Isn't it neat when you can see the moon in broad daylight?  I think so.  I stood in the middle of the street to shoot it, I was so excited.

               



Comments

Chris said…
9:05? Sheesh, what time do Minnesotans go to bed?

I love the silhouetted branches against that beautiful sunset.

A car fire! You are truly a photographer.

Taking photos of the wind -- I like the optimism.

The dancing shoes are great -- I love pictures that don't "turn out as cool as I hope" -- They have character. I think the motion is the real story in the picture.

You were in the living room, near the TV. Or else in the bedroom, and the aliens had just arrived to abduct you,,,

Do you know how many spiders you swallow, in your sleep, in the course of a year? It's a lot.

I don't drink milk. Strawberry milk sounds even less appealing. :)

What did the choir sing?

I love that iPad glow! Is that one of those coffee tables where the table part pops up? If it is, I hate those things -- when I was a mover, they were like Kryptonite. If that's not what it is, just ignore me.

I admire you for standing in the middle of the street to get a shot -- and for lots of other reasons too :)

Popular Posts