Day 17, Photo 17

Remember when you were little and you came up with the silliest things to play but they were oh-so-amusing?  I remember my Grandma and Grandpa Frantz kept an ice cream bucket of marbles at their house.  My sister, cousin, and I used to take turns dropping the marbles down through Grandma's vacuum hose (detached from the machine) and watching the marbles roll across the carpeted family room.

Tonight, for Adam and Ryann, it was plopping marbles from the Hungry, Hungry Hippos game down a snorkel and then blowing as hard as they could so the marbles flew out the end of the snorkel.  I tried and tried to catch a good, giggling look on one of their faces because, believe me, they were busting a gut.  This is the best I could do:


Comments

It is a very cute pic, even if he is not laughing out loud here. :)
Chris said…
I'd say you captured the mood nicely :)

Popular Posts