Day 16, multi-photo day!

It's my blog and I will if I want to (I've said it before and I'll say it again).  Since I want to challenge myself to take at least one photo each day in 2012 but I also want to keep my blog updated, and I don't want to spend extra time on the computer, I'm merging my photo(s) of the day and a blog post into one today. 

I hereby award myself procrastinator of the year!  It was approximately a year ago that my mom and I painted the boys' room and at that same time, I purchased some cute wall adhesives to finish the "decorated" look in there.  The box of "Motifs" have been lying either on our dresser or in the corner of our bedroom collecting dust for the past year.  Max found the box right when I bought it and excitedly asked when we could apply the "Moffits".  I laughingly explained the correct pronunciation to him and after asking me several more times over the next few weeks, he finally gave up. 

Yesterday, inspiration and motivation struck in just the right combination and I actually put the "Moffits" up!!  So today, I took a few photos.  Because I don't think the "Moffits" were meant to stay in their box for a year.  They don't adhere so very well.  So they may not stay up there forever...but now the look is at least on film (SD card?) forever!




Comments

Grammie Pammie said…
they look so cute! Wonder how long before Adam tears them down? Max is truly a trooper to have the patience to wait a year for their installation.....
It looks really nice! I put some decals up in Alaina's room, and I also wonder how long they will stay up. Her walls have a bit of texture to them.
Chris said…
Nice! Our walls are mostly decorate with dirty hand prints.

Popular Posts