Friday Fun and Oh My.....

Ok, so I know all these pictures are creepy in their own respect but I just have to share them.  I want to remember the goofy fun we often had as a family when our kids were little.

First of all, during dinner tonight, Max and Ryann were sucking in their nostrils and then cracking up at the goofy faces they were making at each other:


 
Then Adam told me he was going to suck in his nostrils too and to take a picture, quick:


Click once on the picture above and it will open larger in another window.  Then you can really see the cataract in that right eye.

After snapping the picture and then looking at the preview on the little camera screen, I was shocked and aghast at how his poor little eye looks.  I can't believe how quickly his situation is deteriorating.  I practically hit my knees to thank God that we are going to be able to do something to help his condition.  It's awful to worry about our little baby having to go through surgery and then through life with intra-ocular lense implants and glasses but the alternative is unbearable to think about.  If we hadn't met Dr. B. and couldn't do the surgery, soon both Adam's eyes would look like his right one and he would be sightless.

Some good news - the bunkbed we've been waiting for, for the boys' room (for nearly 5 months) is scheduled to be delivered Wednesday morning.  Adam's going to have quite a week. Launching from the crib to a new, big boy bed and then surgery the next day.  I talked to one of our pastors tonight and she is going to say a public prayer for him during service this Sunday.  Hallelujah!  The more people who have Adam in their hearts, the better!

Comments

Grammie Pammie said…
My poor dear sweet Adam! My heart aches for what he is going to have to go through over the next few months - I pray with everything in me that it all goes well as expected!!

Popular Posts