Apple Orchard and lost snippets

 Oh my children had so many gems this weekend and each time I thought, "Quick!  Write it down before you forget!" But I either wasn't in a place where I could write something down or wasn't in a situation where I could stop to write things down.  And, apparently I need to start taking some Ginkgo Biloba or something because the funny remarks are gone for good.  I don't remember any of 'em.  Thank goodness I take pictures.  Because these helped me remember the fun (but oh so expensive) time we had at the apple orchard this weekend.  For crying in the night - we loaded up one big bag of Honeycrisp apples and I actually asked the checkout guy if he was sure when he told me the total was over $20.  Gulp.  But they are durn good apples.

Here is my hilarious family (minus me, behind the camera) posing in the vineyard at the apple orchard:



 We saw animals (mostly goats).
Notice the ever-present tears on Adam's cheeks; we found out last week that he will have to have a second surgery to try to open up his tear ducts.
More pint-size portraiture - Ryann snapped this one herself.  She begged to use the camera to take a picture of the "cute, little train"


This captures Max so brilliantly.  Always talking.  Always observing.  With his beautiful hazel eyes and thick lashes

An attempt to get all three Snippets looking cute at once; not quite a success. 
 The kids colored pictures of a map of the orchard and turned them in for a free donut!

Look!  It's that lady who cooks and cleans and yells a lot lately....I think...it's Mom!

And again - pint-size portraiture.  Max snapped this one and was very proud.

Comments

Nikki and Bryan said…
Looks like a lot of fun!!! I miss the orchard! =o( Mmm apple cinnamon donuts!!
I love the shot of Max. :) Which orchard were you at?

Popular Posts