A.J. is my name, and Trouble (with a capital T) is my game!

My, but Stu and I were lulled into complacency. Adam was an angel-baby. So easy, so peaceful, so self-sufficient. He's still self-sufficient...in finding all kinds of mischief to get into.

Last weekend, he managed to insert not one, not two, but THREE Wii games into the Wii console.  Super-Dad Stu managed to remove all three games with some muscle and a tweezer and the games even still work!

This week, while I was out to dinner with a friend, Stu found little A.J. standing on a toddler chair, armpit deep in the fish tank.  He managed to shatter the glass aquarium thermometer so I removed most of the water and cleaned out the tank on Wednesday morning.  So far, all four fish have survived.

This child may end up being a robotic engineer, like his Grandpa Tom!

But for now, we just refer to his antics as Trouble.

Comments

Popular Posts