$h*t my dog eats and then $h*ts

While Stu was mowing the lawn the other day, he was noticing the plethora of colorful dog poos in the backyard.  Zoe is like a little Hoover.  She loves colorful things like....well....you'll see...

So Stu came in afterward and mentioned it to me and I can't remember which one of us came up with it but we thought of how it reminded us of the "famous" Twitter account that was turned into a sitcom "Sh*t my Dad Says".  So, I crudely present you with:

$h*t my Dog Eats and then $h*ts

Warning for the faint of stomachs, turn away now....



The following photos were all taken during the same day of poo cleanup:

Here it appears we have some Silly Band-poo

For some extra chewiness, Zoe seems to have added one of those advertisementy (e.g., Live Strong) bracelets to the Silly Band mix.

This appears to be sidewalk chalk-poo

Harder to tell here but I think the sidewalk chalk was still making it's way through the digestive tract.

Hmmmm, I'm thinking red crayon-poo

She really is very fond of Silly Bands.  They're a nice, chewy snack.

This one was hard to believe so I included a better look in the Pooper Scooper, below.  Zoe ingested an entire window/wall crawling octopus toy.  And it came right through, intact.

Looks like some of the color wore off while moving through her system.  Good thing those things are squooshy; that can't have been all that comfortable to pinch off.

I promise - these are all different piles.  I did not take duplicate pictures.  Clearly we have a Silly Band problem in our house that Zoe feels needs to be addressed.

More sidewalk chalk....and yeah, sometimes I wait a few weeks in between poo-scooping sessions.

Maybe the sidewalk chalk works something like Maalox and is soothing to the Zoester's tummy.

This appears to be a mixture-poo with some sidewalk chalk and a couple crayon pieces mixed in for variety.

Comments

Nikki and Bryan said…
That is too funny! Good thing you have such a great lens to capture all the details of her various poopy adventures! LoL

Popular Posts