Day 7, Photo 7

We joined Costco today!  Through the company I work for, we get something called a MERSC discount.  The annual fee is $55 but we signed up for $50 PLUS we get $50+ worth of coupons:

On New Memberships MERSC members will receive:

Coupons for FREE products and other savings valued at more than $50.00:

  • FREE Rotisserie Chicken
  • FREE Kirkland Signature 2lb. bag of coffee
  • FREE Kirkland Signature spring or drinking water, 35/16oz
    ... and more!
    *coupons will be mailed to you within approximately 2 weeks of processing your membership application.
I'm excited about the Rotisserie Chicken!!

Ryann was excited about body wash.  This girl loves her loofah and body wash.  I asked Adam to hold the slab of lunch meat just for the sake of the picture.  And we got a heck of a deal on eggs :)

Comments

Grammie Pammie said…
Oh look! The shoes Grammie bought Adam for Christmas - LOL!!
Abby said…
I love that place. I was just there today in fact.
Great photo! And what a great deal. I didn't know we could get a discount for Costco. nice!
Chris said…
Where do you put the groceries?

Popular Posts