Bummer

In this post, I alluded to a possible football perk this season.  Unfortunately, that is not going to come to fruition.  I asked a cleaning service to give me a quote on cleaning our house every other week and was really hoping we'd be able to afford it.  But alas, their quote was more than we can afford so I'll either be staying up late during football season to clean house or my house may be really dirty come mid-November.  Oh well, I'd rather spend my time with these fancy-footed friends:

Max with his new Toy Story boots on
Adam with Daddy's yard shoes on

and reading.  I may be nearing a record right now as I am currently reading....drum roll please.....NINE books at one time.  In no particular order:

1. "In Her Shoes" by Jennifer Weiner
2. "The Gift of Fear: Survival Signals That Protect Us from Violence" by Gavin deBecker
3. "Grace Eventually" by Anne Lamott
4. "Moon Tiger" by Penelope Lively
5. "The Girl in the Photograph" by Gabrielle Donnelly
6. "Marie Antoinette: The Journey" by Antonia Fraser
7. "The Good Thief" by Hannah Tinti
8. "The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson and The Olympians, book #3)" by Rick Riordan
9. "Parenting Isn't For Cowards" by James C. Dobson

Comments

Popular Posts