Spring Break Fun

Well, we've carried on with our planned stay-cation and today was full of fun. We managed to enjoy the Minnesota Zoo for a full four hours. Then we came home, took naps, and had corndogs and seasoned fries for dinner. After that, we loaded the kids into strollers and strolled the few blocks to the new Culver's near our house. As we walked, we passed by a small stand of pine trees. The beautiful weather, the walk down the street to get an ice cream treat, and the smell of that pine all combined and I felt like we really were on a vacation. That's the kind of thing we'd be doing if we were vacationing at the cabin in Northern Minnesota. The kids all got frozen custard sundaes and, in keeping with our marital tradition, Stu and I will have an ice cream treat together after the kids go to bed. We will probably get Blizzard's from Dairy Queen.

Max and Ryann were actually fairly clean after eating their treats!

Adam was adorable, repeating "Weddy, weddy" each time he wanted me to spoon more custard into his little bird mouth. And he kept asking, "Hode it? Hode it?" because he wanted to hold the spoon himself. I wanted to have three clean kiddos though so I wouldn't let him feed himself tonight.

Comments

awwww I love the new header photo and blog look!

And I am loving this weather too! So glad you all enjoyed yourselves. :)

Popular Posts