This one needs to be saved for the teenage years

For the first time out of any holiday, any child, any year so far one of our lovely children took it upon themselves to create gifts for their family members without any prompting from the parental units.  I also doubt there was much prompting from school since the word on the street is that our school district has "banned" Valentine's Day and it was "School Spirit - Crazy Hair Day" on February 14th instead.  This way no one was offended (offended by V Day?!) and no one would feel unincluded.  Whatever.

Anyway...on to the fun, sweet, funny topic du jour...our FIRST VALENTINE made with love by Ryann:

I'm not sure why it's a broken heart, maybe it seemed more dramatic which is Ryann's style

You're darn tootin' I'll be whippin' this baby out when Ryann is 14 and screaming "I HAET YOU!!!!!" in my face.
Ryann also made a joint Valentine for Max and Adam and one for Zoe.  I don't think Shadow is the kids' favorite foster dog so he didn't make the Valentine cut.  He's a lovely dog but pesters everyone smaller than him to death....and eats their stuff.

Comments

Grammie Pammie said…
That was so cute! Ryann is just so Ryann. Loved that she loved you with "almost with all my heart" that she will never say she hates you! ROFL!!! Precious girl....

Popular Posts