A Creative Project :)

I often lament the fact that I'm just not very creative and artsy-fartsy.  I'm not that mom who can sit down with popsicle sticks and doo-dads and create a masterpiece.  Those moms are out there.  I'm friends with some of them.  So I have to give myself some due credit that I came up with what I think is a pretty clever idea.  I saw a frame in a store with 7 horizontal 4x6 openings and inspiration banged me over the head. If you're brave enough to get up on the roof of your house and have a zoom lens for your camera, you can do this, too.  Now, I was way more excited about doing this than my children were.  But I insisted they stuck with it and it turned out pretty cute:

 

Whaddya think?  Pretty clever, huh?



Comments

Nikki and Bryan said…
That's great!!! Hmm don't think ill find a 12 photo length frame haha
Anonymous said…
I love that!

Popular Posts