Calling all entymologists...

What IS this huge eight-legged beasty who has taken up residence in the outside corner of our garage? The thing's amazing. It creates beautiful webs overnight. The main part of the web is probably 3 feet by 3 feet but some of the "supports" the spidey uses stretch from one side of the one-car garage to the other or from the house out to the van, parked in the driveway!
Every morning, I walk out the door expecting to see "SOME PIG" weaved within the web. Apparently Charlotte forgot to go with Wilbur to the State Fair this year.












Comments

Anonymous said…
OMG! Kill it!!! Cool pics but that sucker needs to die!!!!
Unknown said…
So I agree with the previous poster. I can't stand spiders. They freak me out.... Although I am glad you got the pictures. It is now time for that spider to take its last breath. :) (insert evil laugh here)
ewwwww!!

Love your photos, hate the spider!

We had one of those outside on the deck off of our bedroom, and Stu got out a huge container of insecticide. LOL. I think they are garden spiders.

Popular Posts