Another new, new

Adam got his first pair of glasses today!  I know looking a gift-horse in the mouth is ill-advised and believe me, I am ever so thankful and consider it many prayers answered that Adam has the gift of sight....but I was a little shocked and very slightly dismayed when I first saw him with his glasses.  He currently only has a corrective lens for the right eye and what a correction it is!  Stu looked through Adam's glasses and commented Adam may as well be looking through a glass of water!  But now, a few hours after we picked up the new specs, I'm getting used to them.  Now I'm leaning more towards the thought that Adam looks FREAKIN' ADORABLE.  Check him out:








Comments

Nikki and Bryan said…
They don't seem to phase him one bit. He is so FREAKIN ADORABLE! lol
Anonymous said…
we all agree adam looks like our favorite christmas movie actor....RAPLHIE! he looks absolutely ADORABLE!!!!!!!!
Anonymous said…
ok....anonymous is the Hites Family. I just dont know how to select any other profile than anonymous. sorry
Sheri said…
Oh! Hi Hites family! I was wondering who the anonymous we was. And I was dying laughing because you are so right about him looking like Ralphie. But I didn't see it til you pointed it out!
He is totally adorable! I love the pics of the two of you together. :) Is he good about keeping them on?

Popular Posts