Saved up Snippets

I had the pleasure (and frustration...I really think there should be some sort of manual that us new hockey moms could read to figure out how all that gear is supposed to go on, and in what order!) of bringing Max to his hockey game recently.  On the way there, he informed me that I was going to get to see the best game yet.  He explained he'd been working on some moves and he had some "hockey tricks on his sleeve".  In particular, he'd been working on a move called the "spinerette".  He assured me that the moves did not include "knocking down, only taking away".  I told my dad and mother-in-law about our conversation and we watched closely for the "spinerette" during the game.  We think we saw it.  Whatever his moves were he'd been practicing, they must have worked because he scored two goals during the game! 

Angelic Ryann told me the other morning (she seemed very earnest that she share this with me), that she loved me with her whole heart but that she needed to make sure I understood that she loves God with her whole, WHOLE heart.  But not to worry, she still loved me and her Daddy and brothers with her whole heart.

Stu and I must be doing SOMEthing right because I heard a crashing bump in the kitchen that I assumed was the two older kids bumping into one another.  Directly after I heard Ryann say, "Oh, sorry, sorry!!" and then Max say, "Oh, no, no, it wasn't your fault.  It was an accident."

Adam, oh, Adam.  Today he climbed up on the vanity counter in the bathroom and got hold of the aerosol air freshener.  I heard the "sssshhhprrccctt" from the other room and went running.  He'd sprayed himself RIGHT in the forehead.  Thank goodness he didn't get any in his eyes.  Oh, and I found a dime in the humidifier the other day.

Comments

LOL. Glad to hear no one got hurt in the kitchen or air freshener incidents!

Popular Posts