The day did not disappoint

Yesterday, I wrote I couldn't wait to see what today would bring. And the day definitely did not disappoint.  I started the day off late because my usually early risers all slept in until 7:15!  After that:
  • I attempted to clean the carpet with our newly purchased rug vacuum and was only partially successful in removing the dog puke stain
  • I let Rags in from the backyard and noted his rear end was matted with poo so needed to give him an unscheduled bath
  • I worked from home today and was actually very productive; I was proud of myself
  • Max and Ryann tried to outdo each other at dinner telling about their scary dreams they'd had recently.  Ryann's consisted of a blue and white monster.  Max's consisted of me having my foot and leg bitten off by a coyote.
  • Adam is a very good communicator and is understanding bodily functions quite well.  He announced, "Mine tummy aches....oh! I have to go poopy"  After relieving himself, "Now mine tummy's all better!"
  • After dinner, poor Adam dropped a ten pound hand weight on his toe!!!!  Owwweeeee!
  • I left for book club shortly thereafter but Stu assured me Adam didn't complain of his toe hurting anymore tonight.
  • Just now, as I typed, Rosko started doing the urp-urp sound that is a precursor to a puke.  I yelled, "No! No! Nooo!" as I struggled so set the laptop down and get him outside.  Whew.  He made it and puked in the front yard instead of on the living room carpet.  This ol' carpet's had all it can take for a while.

Comments

Nikki and Bryan said…
Goodness... what's w/ the urpy puppy dogs???

Popular Posts