More A.J. Trouble

Lately, one of my coworkers has been telling me about how he's been moving old VHS video to digital media and has gotten a total kick out of seeing these old home videos he took while his, now nearly grown and out of the house, girls were growing up. We haven't taken hardly any video of the kids since I'm always so busy shooting photographs. Tonight, while Stu was monitoring Ryann's shower, A.J., Max, and I were playing this amazing game of catch. I don't know how it happened but we were all three so amused we were hooting like a bunch of crazed monkeys. I decided to run to get the digital camera to try to capture one of life's little moments and while I was gone, A.J. disappeared (of course...). I tried to get the hilarity going again but little did I know that A.J. had some hilarity of his own up his sleeve. I thought I'd capture us laughing because A.J. and Max were whipping "coosh" balls around the room...not because of an undercover panty raid!!! (By the way - I watched what happened unfold through the camera preview screen which was very dark so I couldn't see what A.J. had in his hands until he got really close to me.)

Once again - I can't get the video into this blog post so please see the post below ths one for the video :)

Comments

Popular Posts