Recap

Since I haven't had time to post a blog in some time, I guess this will be a snip of the week rather than some snippets:


1. I got my hair colored and tried (and tried and tried) to get a decent picture to share. Here's the best I could do (do your best to ignore the showerhead in the background):

We had fun blowing bubbles in the bathroom this week since it was too chilly and wet (for wimpy mom) to go outside:

We had lots of fun at our first week of swimming and Ryann acted a tiny bit nervous before walking in to dance this week but once she got in there, had a great time so I paid for October.



Stu's team got a "W" on Friday! And they play (dum-dum-dum) Totino Grace this coming Friday. I will be unable to attend as I will be "rehearsing" my part, that evening, as bridesmaid in my cousin's wedding this coming Saturday. Weddings during football season result in a lot of lining up of babysitters and other rigmarole for us...



We celebrated Stu's Grandma's birthday at our house on Saturday:


Ryann informed me that if I ever turn into chocolate, she promises not to eat me.


Adam is learning to eat quite well with a spoon but he holds it upside down so has a rough time scooping food with the convex side. We're working on it...


Max was quite upset that Ryann got bubbles (see above) from pre-school and was making his angst known, loudly, in the car. He begged Ryann to share and she responded, "Not when you're crying like that....now, just take a deep breath....(he started to quiet down some)....theeeere you go."


Max read an entire book this week with only minimal help from me! It was "I Like Bugs" by Margaret Wise Brown.


Max moved to the Kindergarten Sunday School room from the 3 and 4 year old room since that room had too many children. Ryann stayed in that room. Though there is not weekly snack time in the Kindergarten room which made Max sad the first week, he's adapted well and was excited to go again this week.








Comments

Popular Posts