Interview with a 2nd grader, a 4th grader, and a 5th grader

*Note as you read this that I copied down their answers verbatim.  Cuz it's funnier and more authentic that way.



What is your favorite color?

Adam: Pink
Ryann: White
Max: Light blue

Who is your favorite teacher so far?

Adam: Gail
Ryann: Sam
Max: David

If you could decorate your bedroom however you wanted, what would the theme be?

Adam: Star Wars
Ryann: It would be like painted mostly fake trees.  Like that is painted on the wall.  What the heck, Mom?  I’m not going to say anything…aaaaahhhh!  Oooohhhhaaaahhhhlalalamommy!
Max: Entirely white paint with a ton of wall stickers

What is your favorite TV show?

Adam: Lego Star Wars, the Chronicles
Ryann:  Hmmmm, let me think about this….sometimes I really hate you, Mom.  (laughing) I don’t know.
Max: I don’t have one.  I don’t watch TV that much.

Who is your favorite friend to spend time with right now?

Adam: Joey (a boy in Adam’s Sunday School class)
Ryann: Evelyn S.
Max: Ricky W-P.

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?

Adam:  Nowhere, I want to stay here with my sweet mom. Actually, I kind of like it in here.
Ryann: Going to see Audrey in Georgia
Max: Right here.

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Adam: A policeman, a fireman, or a health man aaaaa…..(an EMT?, I suggested), yeah or a dentist.
Ryann: I don’t have time to worry about that.
Max: A zookeeper

What do you think is the biggest problem in our world right now?

Adam: If segregation is still going on then, yes, that.
Ryann: School (I asked, Can you be more specific?) Me, in school.
Max: Global warming




Comments

Popular Posts