The View From Here

I'm linking up with Seven Clown Circus's Wordful Wednesday, even though this post is not so very wordy...

There are some jobs that Stu refuses to do and there are some jobs I never have to do.  Stu never cleans the toilet.  I never clean the gutters or mow the lawn.

But the other day, after Stu was finished cleaning the gutters, I asked him to leave the ladder out so I could climb up onto our roof.  I had a project in mind.  We tried it and it only sort of worked so we'll try again and I'll show you the results when we get them.  But until then, I'd like to share some of the photos I took while on my own roof.  I got such a different perspective of my neighborhood and my own yard.  It was a little exhilarating!











Comments

All the roofs next to one another is so cool! Love it.

Popular Posts