Some Quick Fridge Funnies

Here are just some of the cute kid things my Snippets have done, and I've jotted down on the fridge calendar, over the past couple weeks: We were having Family Game Night and were playing Trivial Pursuit Junior. It's the version from when Nikki and I were young. Stu asked Max the question, "Who did Juliet fall in love with?" he thought for a moment and responded questioningly, "Gnomeo?" That Game Night was so much fun, we repeated it the next night. But that night, we played Trouble. Stu announced that he was blue. Ryann jokingly comforted, "Awwww, you're blue Dad? It's ok." The kidlets were arguing over which TV show to watch one morning and Max whined at Ryann, "All you ever want to watch are GIRL shows!" Adam, trying to be a peacemaker, assured us, "I like girl shows. Like 'My Little Pony'!"

Comments

Popular Posts