Lady update

Lady never tried once to get on the leather couch today after several corrections yesterday.

I was blown away at how adaptable she was when I took her with to Buzz's t-ball game. She rode quietly in the car and immediately laid down when I sat in my folding chair. She stayed put for the whole hour long game.

Lady has slept like a baby, without a peep, in her kennel the past two nights. I must admit that the first night, I played lullabies for her on my iPod, on Pandora. :) I think she liked it.

I worked today but Stu and the kids were home. Stu was getting the pool ready for the kids to swim and one of them took it upon themselves to let Lady out. Unfortunately, the garage door was open. Even more unfortunately, a woman was walking past with her small dog. Fortunately, Lady loped over for a meet and greet with no aggression and she didn't tear off. Stu was able to easily nab her and get her safely back in the house.

Lady has really settled in here. She and Zoe are sharing bones and other chew toys and their constant rough housing (to assert dominance) has decreased by a ton.

 I'm surprised that I haven't heard about any interest in Lady yet. Someone out there is missing out on a lovely, sweet dog. They just don't know it yet.

Comments

Popular Posts