A Snippet Adventure

On a could-have-been-boring-Sunday-afternoon, Daddy suddenly called out, "Kids!  C'mere!  Who wants to go on an adventure?  Get your stuff on for an outdoor adventure!"

I wasn't going to go.  I was going to stay home and edit photos.  I didn't want to walk in the cold.  Then, Adam peered up at me with his glasses-magnified eyes and asked, "Mommy, awe you coming on dee a-ven-sure wis us?"  I was persuaded.  And man, am I glad I went.  Check out our "avensure":





Sometimes our youngest marches to the beat of his own drum....or sits to his own beat as it were...


Lying down to the beat of his own drum...

Dad yelled, "Look!  Look at this rare, yellow tree!"  And Max and Ryann laughed out loud at Adam's tree-hugging behavior.

What?  Your three year olds don't randomly wrap themselves around fire hydrants?


Atsa big tree, huh?  You would think these three could try to pretend to be happy to pose for mom.


So...it's an imprint of a deer hoof and I'm assuming that's braille for, "If you are on an "avensure" and you are blind and you are crawling on your hands and knees and feel an imprint like the above in the mud, and then you feel some round, pea-sized pellets in the vicinity, don't put them in your mouth."  I'm just guessing.  I can't read braille.

Comments

Popular Posts