365+1 Project catchup

Day 48 (2/17/2012):
Yep, bad mommy sometimes allows the kids to do headstands on the couch.
Day 49 (2/18/2012):
Photo of a photog   :)
Day 50 (2/19/2012):
This is usually what I find after Adam has allegedly "taken a nap"
Day 51 (2/20/2012):

Sob, sob, tears, tears.....no photo today :(  I only made it 50 days into my 365+1 challenge.  Oh well; it's good practice in not being a big "P" as I've been called lately (i.e., Perfectionist).

Day 52 (2/21/2012):
Remember "punching balloons"?  Those suckers are awesome.  And I get dizzy blowing them up.
 Day 53 (2/22/2012):
I love how little girls can sometimes sit themselves down and play a quiet little game that does not involve death, dismemberment, disgusting noises, or other disquieting aspects...
 Day 54 (2/23/2012):
Max's Pinkeye didn't look too pink the day he had to stay home from school but we were good parents and waited 24 hours before sending him back into the fray.  By the way - can anyone tell me what color my son's eyes are?  Is this hazel?  Some sort of green?  Greenish brown?  And how did they get that way?  Because he had bright blue eyes until he was about two.
Day 55 (2/24/2012):
The cafeteria at my company makes the BEST breakfast quinoa.  I tried to replicate it the other day and failed miserably.  I think the milk got too hot but how do you boil something in milk for 20 minutes without the milk getting too hot?!  I should audition for America's Worst Chef.
Day 56 (2/25/2012):
It's a little hard to discern but that morning, it was snowing in the sun and the teensy, little snowflakes looked like tiny party sparkles floating in the air.
Day 57 (2/26/2012):
I need a longer arm to take pictures of Stu and I together with the 50 mm lens on.  But you get the idea - it takes a good lookin' couple to make such guldarn cute Snippets, right?  By the by, an older lady stopped me as we entered Culver's this day, smiled indulgently, and asked, "Did you choose that hat for yourself or get it as a gift?"  WTH?  You don't like my muppet fur hat?!

Comments

Unknown said…
Love the last picture. You guys look so happy.

Popular Posts