Out of the mouths of babes

When I was feeling really, really sick a few weeks ago and was lying on the couch crying, Ryann says all nonchalantly, "Cheer up, Mom.  At least you're alive."

Later, when feeling better since I didn't want to scare her (I was really sick), I reassured her that I was feeling a bit better and reminded her that when we get sick, we feel better eventually.  Being the deep thinker she is, she responded with, "Yeah...unless your death-sick".

Adam got up from his nap and was sitting on my lap, facing me.  He hadn't put his glasses on yet.  I asked him if he could see me without his glasses.  He said yes.  I asked how I looked (I meant whether I was blurry or anything) and he responded, "Nice".  Awwww.  Then he follows up with, "I can even see your boobs poking out of your shirt".  Geez, this kid's a little man already.

Adam keeps asking if he can have a candy-can.  I've tried telling him it's a candy cane.  Still comes out candy-can.

I know Max has said some funny stuff lately.  Be on the lookout for "Out of the mouths of babes Part Deux" coming soon....

Comments

Popular Posts