September Photoshoot

Today, while Stu coached the J.V. football game, the kids, my friend and her kids, my cousin and her kids, and I all had fun playing "photoshoot" at the nearby arboretum.  I started editing some of the pics with PS Elements but I'm getting a crick in my neck and I'm exhausted so I'll post some of my faves (some edited and some straight outta the camera) now so I can go to bed!!














After we'd wrapped the photoshoot and were making our way out of the arboretum, we got a fun surprise:
Peek-a-boo!


Comments

Abby said…
I love reading your blog! Thanks for all your posting and honesty about how hard and fun life can be. (Emphasis on the fun!!)
Sheri said…
Thank you Krueger family! I love checking out your blog to see pictures of your beautiful family, too!

Popular Posts