Kids' artwork

Here are some sweet, funny, and even creepy art projects I've taken photos of recently (before pitching them :) )

This was one of Max's projects from early this year (Kindergarten)

I got to see Adam create this cute project in Sunday School.  I substitute taught in his classroom that day.

I was so proud of him - he dotted and dotted and dotted and colored this project until all the other kids had tired of it and left the table to do something else.  It's no wonder his nametag in Sunday School says "My name is Adam.  I like to color"



This came home with Max sometime in October or so.  The caption that must have been written by his teacher or teacher's aide captures it all I guess :)



This charming looking project came home with Ryann from preschool around Halloween.  I assumed they were teaching the sweet preschoolers to create animals you'd find in Hell but Ryann told me it was just a cat.  Coulda fooled me.


This was actually a project Ryann created at her friend Avery's birthday party.  Is this the cutest or what?!  The girls dressed up, had a little makeup and nail polish applied and then had their pictures taken.  Then they decorated their own frames!

This is a butterfly that Ryann created.  I didn't notice at first but she explained to me that the wings were created by tracing her feet.  Very neat!

Ryann created this at home.  I was impressed with all the detail.  She explained that the girl in the middle was holding an umbrella and the clouds above were raining.

Comments

Popular Posts