I need a clone

My mom suggested that children in general and mine in particular have special angels watching over them so they don't injure or kill themselves.  Stu was at a golf tournament today so I was on my own for making dinner and supervising the children this evening.  Even with both Stu and I around this morning, our kids got into trouble.  Here's an overview of the tomfoolery that went on around here (and at daycare, apparently) today and I won't name names so as to protect the pride of my wee ones:
  •  One child was found to have lodged one yellow and one red Berry Kix piece in each nostril, both of which had to be forcibly removed
  • One itty-bitty was busted repeatedly spraying body spray on their hands and rubbing their little grubbies together as if it was hand soap
  • One child was caught tossing sticks into an air-conditioning unit as the fan was running, delighting in the way the sticks were tossed right back out at them
  • One child, who is way too old to be biting, was reprimanded for biting another child on the hand, supposedly in defense of a third child
On the bright side, Deanna told me Adam used the toilet all day and kept his undies dry and clean!  Rags also used the appropriate facilities (the grass) today.

I will post more detailed information on Riley's status later this weekend.  He is stable for now. 

Comments

Popular Posts