A couple snippets

Ryann was musing about the Null family today while in the bathroom.  Sometimes Ryann asks me to sit on the edge of the tub and hang out with her while she's doing her bathroom business.  We have interesting conversations at these times.  Tonight, she was listing the members of the Null family, "Deanna, Riley, Olyvia, Taylor, Brayden...and, what's their end name mom?"  I said, "Null?" And she said, "Yes!  So, they are the Null family and WE are the Stewart family."  "Yup!", I agreed.

Max told us at supper last night that when he gros up he's going to be a dad and he is going to take his kids golfing every day in the summer (subtly implying that Stu does not take him golfing every day in the summer).  After that, he will bring his children over her for lunch and dinner and then take them home.  I told him that sounded wonderful to me!

I took Adam (for the second attempt) to get his 18 month photos taken last night.  This time I brought reinforcements - toys I thought would capture his attention enough that he wouldn't just spend the time running from nook to cranny in the photography studio.  But the kicker was - some previous photographed kid forgot their little orange matchbox car there and Adam played with that car the whole time!  Barely even touched the toys I'd so cleverly packed for him.  Hrmph.  Well, at least it resulted in some cute shots (to be posted soon, I get to pick them up next Wednesday).

Stu took Max for his Special Day at preschool last week.  Here's a picture of them modeling Max's special day board that he decorated with very minimal help from us:

Comments

Popular Posts