Photostory Friday: Good goldarn thing she's so stinkin' cute

"Hi.  I'm Zoe.  I hang out with the Stewart's and love on the Snippets and eat me some food and loll around and take Proin so I don't pee on the floor.  Aren't I a doll of a chocolate labby girl?"



"I took up a new hobby lately....jumping up on the side of the house when I want to come in from outside.  I'm not a barker.  I'm a whiner and sometimes the Stewart's don't hear me when I wanna come in.  I learned I'm able to do something pretty neat if I drag my front paws down the side of the house!"


"If I drag my paws just right, I turn the knobber on this thinger and water starts to pour out.  Pretty neat, huh?"

"Although, apparently it's a problem when neither Mom nor Dad Stewart realize the water is pouring out... right next to the foundation of the house...for several hours....cuz they stayed up really late last night, saying bad words and using loud, sucky machines and....for some strange reason, pulling a part of the carpet up in the basement.  Now there are all these loud, windy things in the basement and it sorta smelled funny down there at first but it's starting to get better...."



"I think I mighta been in trouble...good thing I'm so cute!"


Photostory Friday is hosted by Cecily and Lolli. Head over to their sites to check out more Friday Photostories.  And thanks for stopping by!!

Give me your best shot at Better in BulkPhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and Lolli

Comments

Patty said…
I'm sorry you're having a rough weekend! On the bright side, it couldn't possibly get any worse...

Popular Posts