Girls weekend!

First things first - some funny little Stewart Snippets:

Adam, when asked what he did at Deanna's today: "I pwayed (played), I seep (slept), I poop, I pee."  Well, that about sums it up.  Plus it almost rhymes!  What a poet.

Then, while on the potty - he pointed to his "sac" with a very concerned look in his face and with an even more concerned tone of voice asked, "My penis' penis?!"  I answered him, "No, that's not your penis's penis.  Those are your testicles."  "Ooooh, my tessacles", he nodded.

And finally - I am going away for the weekend with two good friends from work.  We are celebrating one of the girls' birthday.  We're leaving mid-morning tomorrow (after I work a few hours; the other two took the day off) and driving three-and-a-half hours to lovely Ashland, Wisconsin.  We are staying in a lodge on Lake Superior and are considering these girls weekend activities:
  • Reading
  • Sleeping
  • Drinking
  • Eating
  • Hiking
  • Swimming
  • Sauna'ing
  • Hot Tub'ing
  • Hiking to see some waterfalls
  • Taking the ferry to Madeline Island
  • Eating
  • Drinking
  • Resting
  • Chatting
  • Photographing
  • Drinking
  • Eating
  • Reading
I am so excited.  I am pumped to celebrate my friend's birthday but I am also considering this my "rest-up" weekend before football starts.  Two-a-days begin on Monday.  More news to come about a possible football perk this season!

Comments

Popular Posts