Movies!

I love TV.  I love movies.  I love going to the theater to see a movie and eating decadently buttered popcorn.  There are so many great movies I remember seeing when I was younger that I can't wait for my kids to be old enough to see.  I'm going to start a list here.  Please feel free to add to the list and help me remember all the great classics and flicks from the 80's and 90's and early 2K's!!
  • The Star Wars movies
  • The Indiana Jones movies
  • Big Trouble in Little China
  • Overboard
  • Big
  • Castaway
  • Mean Girls
  • Titanic
  • The Shawshank Redemption
  • The Lord of the Rings movies
  • Harry Potter movies
  • Forrest Gump
  • Clueless
  • It's a Wonderful Life
  • Back to the Future
  • Ace Ventura: Pet Detective
  • Twister
  • The Green Mile
  • Singin' in the Rain
  • A River Runs Through It
  • The Sixth Sense
  • Good Will Hunting
  • Slumdog Millionaire
  • The Princess Bride!
  • Unforgiven
  • Wag the Dog
  • Pirates of the Caribbean movies
  • The Game
  • Adventures in Babysitting
  • Father of the Bride
  • The Breakfast Club
  • Ferris Bueller's Day Off
  • Jurassic Park
That's all I can come up with right now. I know there are more!  Please comment and remind me of more great movies.  Because that's exactly what I want my kids doing - sitting in front of the boob tube their entire teenage years, seriously, then they can't get into trouble.  Kidding.

Comments

Lisa Frantz said…
How about The Goonies & Stand by Me
Patty said…
What about Beetlejuice. Your list is great! You listed all of my favorites :)
Anonymous said…
Lord of the rings - no thanks
The Samdlot
Ghostbuster
Sheri said…
Yes, yes, yes, perfect! Keep 'em coming :)

Popular Posts