365+1 Project catchup

Day 71 (3/11/12):
Yep, I actually took a photo during church this day.  I think the cross in our sanctuary is pretty.  That greenish-blue is one of my favorite colors right now.  I'm kind of a fickle color-liker.  I don't think God minds (about the photo-taking or the fickleness).
Day 72 (3/12/12):
Bought my new "summer" purse and put the winter purse away.  This purse is huge - large enough to hold all my stuff....I guess maybe I won't advertise all the "stuff" I carry in my purse since I've had my purse stolen twice in my life already and I'd like not to repeat that EVER AGAIN.

Day 73 (3/13/12):
Sorry for this but I had to capture just how EEEEEEEWWWWWWYYYYY Max's ear got as it healed.  He had an infected lymph node behind his ear.
Day 74 (3/14/12):
All our kids had so much fun at the Children's Museum this day.  I loved this shot of Max intently looking at something.
Day 75 (3/15/12):
This is the center console in my minivan on 3/15.  The contents are frequently changing.
Day 76 (3/16/12):
Taken in the parking lot at work as the sun was rising, peeking over the car next to me.
Day 77 (3/17/12):
Suddenly, Spring sprang.
Day 78 (3/18/12):
We've had gorgeous weather in Minnesota lately and we've been driving with the windows down.  I turned around and saw this in the backseat.  I'll tell you some of the myriad things I love about this picture - 1. Obviously, the amazing, flying hair  2. The alternating pattern of nail polish we'd recently applied  3. How she's snuggling Ellie and a new bear  4. The beautiful, content look on her face  4. Her matching glasses, earrings, outfit  5. I think I see some Stu and some me in her in this photo....I could go on :)
Day 79 (3/19/12):
The laying on of hands....
Day 80 (3/20/12):
Another sunrise arrival at work; only photo taken this day
Day 81 (3/21/12):
I shipped a group gift this day, along with a lovely card.
Day 82 (3/22/12):
Ornamental grass outside the entrance to my work building.

Comments

Heather said…
Great photos! I can see you and Stu in your daughter too!

Popular Posts