Photos of the Day(s)...and such

Day 42 (2/11/12):
K, so this is a little bit of a cheat because I did not actually take this photo.  But Stu and I were going on a Valentine's date and Ryann wanted to take our picture.  She did a nice job, huh?!
Day 43 (2/12/12):
I just can't help it; the sight of Adam "reading" makes my heart go pitter-pat!
Day 44 (2/13/12):
Awwwww, I captured a precious Daddy-daughter moment.  Stu was brushing Ryann's hair after her shower that night.
Day 45 (2/14/12):
Sweet Valentine of mine :)
Day 46 (2/15/12):
This was a near miss folks.  This is seriously the only photo I snapped today.  The dog, drinking, and being reflected back at herself in the front of the dishwasher.
Day 47 (2/16/12):
Ryann at her piano lesson this afternoon.
I am a busy, busy lady these days and haven't been keeping good track of the funny goings-on around here but stay tuned for some Fridge Funnies or Car Conversations coming up. 

Here's a preview:

Tonight at the dinner table, we were asking the kids how their days went.  Max reported that H (at daycare) called Adam a name and so Max "told on H" since he was "being a bully".  Adam harrumphed, "Yeah!  He was bein' a balloon".  I guess he was mispronouncing "bully".  Later, the conversation had somehow evolved to whether or not the kids liked being in my belly when I was pregnant.  I told them that Max liked being in there the best and tried to stay in the longest.  I said that Adam was the most eager to get out and was trying to get out early.  He asked, "Was I trying to budge my way out?"  I laughed and told him yes, he most certainly tried to budge out early.

Comments

I love the photo of you and Stu. I hope you had a nice date.

And I totally "awwwww-ed" at the photo of Adam reading. I love kiddos that love books.

Ryanne is very beautiful.

Nice photos this week!

Popular Posts