Some Photos of the Days and Sledding Sans Snow

Day 28: My little girl got her own library card recently. This weekend she asked if we could go to the library so she could check out her own books with her very own card!
Day 29: Ryann's also the Day 29 photo.  This girl LOVES to color!  She loves to draw and create, but she REALLY loves to color.  The outside of her bedroom door was covered with her masterpieces so during "rest time" on Sunday, here is how she spent her time:
Day 30: I telecommuted today.  This is what that looks like:
I so love working from the comfort of my own couch!
Day 31: I managed a self-portrait while in the drive-thru at the bank this afternoon :)


It has been unseasonably warm and un-snowy in Minnesota this winter (I'm NOT complaining)!  But when you have school age kids who got sleds from Santa for Christmas - you find a secret sliding hill with a decent amount of snow and you make it work.  And when your husband insists you must go down at least once because it's "exhilerating", you go down.  And find it is exhilerating.  Especially the part where the heels of my boots bounced on the snow at the end of the hill and I got a face and mouth-full of icy, wet stuff.


Ryann thought it was hilarious that the hill was slippery enough, she could slide down on only her snowpants and didn't even need a sled.



Dad Exhileration

Adam, and later Ryann, gave Mom a helpful push



Mom Exhileration

Comments

Ryann is adorable! I love her posing with the photos.

The sledding outing looks like fun. I am amazed at all of the green showing through the snow!

Popular Posts