Coming from behind the lens

Calendars were 50% off at Shutterfly.com the other day so I made a 2012 family calendar.  As I looked through the thousands of photos I've taken of the family in the last year or so, I came (once again) to the sad realization that if aliens were to come to earth and view my photographs to see what an earthly family looks like, they'd think that earthly families have no mom.  As such, I cajoled Stu into picking up the "Big Girl" camera and getting some shots of me.  Just to prove to you and me and the kids and the alien beings that I exist.  Plus, I wanted to capture my new cool, Fall, hair-do.  Here I am; I do exist!

Holy aging eyes Batman!  I feel like I'm definitely starting to look like I'm in my 30's.  I understand the allure of Botox now.
Must cheat in PSE and soften us up a bit so I look like a young, energetic mom.  Wouldn't want the aliens to think moms are all full of crow's feet and other assorted tiredness.

Comments

Unknown said…
Well I think you look fabulous! Beautiful family!
Anonymous said…
love the new hair dew!

joe
Sheri said…
Thanks Missy and Joe! :)
Grammie Pammie said…
gosh you look soooo beautiful in the family shot - you really need to frame that one!

and you are nuts if you think you look old Sheri - you look fabulous!!!!

Popular Posts