Sleepy Stewarts

I peeked at all three kids before tucking myself into bed last night, as I do nearly every night and here's what I found:

Ryann tucks all her babies into bed with her at night; I don't know all their names but I know most of them.  From left to right, there is Rose, Strawberry Shortcake, Ariel, Angeline, and then I don't know the name of the one closest to her


Ryann also sleeps with Ellie, her elephant, every night.  Her daycare mom, Deanna, brought her Ellie when she came to visit us at the hospital after Ryann had been born.  It was love at first sight, all around.
Adam always looks so very peaceful when he's sleeping.  He likes to listen to stories on his Tag and he always sleeps with his lovey, Blue Blankie. One of my great friend's, Gwynn, got Adam his blue blankie when he was about two months old and he and Blue Blankie bonded immediately.
Max's buddy in bed is Pooh Bear.  When Max was about a year old, Grammie got him this Pooh Bear from Mills Fleet Farms toy section when we were shopping there one day.  A few months after loving Pooh, Max decided he did not like Pooh's red shirt.  Pooh has been naked ever since.  Max also likes to sleep half-naked now.  He noticed that Dad only sleeps in his skivvies so Max sleeps like that too now.
I also wanted to take note that Adam has woken several times in the past couple weeks with a bone dry Pull-Up!  Max was for sure day and night trained at this age and I can't remember if Ryann was night trained at this age; but she was definitely day trained.  Adam is totally potty trained during the day but just can't keep those pants dry every night yet.  Now that we've had a few dry nights recently though, I think we're getting close.

Comments

They are so gorgeous. :)

And yayy for dry pull-ups!!

Popular Posts