Green beans and Hummus

Oh my but this is funny stuff.  A little pre-work here: I gallavanted down the hall to grab the camera after I watched Adam take half a dozen gobbling bites of green bean dunked in hummus.  This is one of my favorite treats and I've offered hummus to the kids before and it wasn't a hit.  We continue to offer foods again and again to the kids and often, after they've tried something about 15 times, suddenly their fickle little minds change and they decide the previously gag-worthy food is now at the least, bearable, and sometimes even yummy!  I was so excited that Adam had decided that he loved the green beans and hummus I served alongside our humble dinner of PBJ sandwiches, I couldn't wait to capture it on film (as a side note, Ryann hated the green beans and hummus so much, she actually shed tears and asked me why I hadn't warned her that it was so gross).  So, never are my children ones to actually do as I expect....here's how the video turned out:

Comments

Nikki and Bryan said…
hahaha! That's too funny! He's such a clear talker now it's so cute!! =o)

Popular Posts