Successes and stuff

I got some great news at work today that I'll be able to share more about next week.

Adam has kept his big boy undies dry and clean for five days in a row.  He has been consistently doing this - keeping them dry and clean for 5-6 days at a time and then having a couple accidents and then having a good, dry spell for a while again.

Rags was accidentally not secured properly in his kennel this morning (I'm not naming names, Stuie) and ended up with free reign of mine and Stu's bedroom for the morning.  The only damage he inflicted was chewing up three nylon boxes (it appears the nylons are undamaged!).  He did not have any potty accidents in the bedroom and hasn't had a potty accident in the house in weeks.  He successfully graduated from Basic Manners I class and we begin Basic Manners II next week.

Adam's second eye surgery seems to have been a success.  Look how beautiful his blue eyes look when they are tear and goop free:



I took some pictures of cute art projects Max and Ryann completed early this school year (before I tossed them):

Ryann's representation of a tree in early Fall

Max's depiction of a school bus, highlighting the "Danger Zone"

"Five Little Monkeys Jumpin' on a Bed" by Maxwell Stewart, Age 5

Close up of a monkey

In my humble opinion, I did a very nice job purchasing (it was my first time doing it basically all on my own) a new vehicle last weekend! (Stu did act as a long distance buyer over the cell phone.)  We are now the proud owner of a very tricked out 2008 Chrysler Town and Country Touring.  I love it and feel like a queen while driving it - it's got heated leather seats for crying in the night!




I tried curling Ryann's hair with rag curls after only seeing it done once....when I was about 14 years old.  Ryann wanted her hair curled for our special night out with my friend Bri and her daughter Avery.  We went out for a "fancy" dinner at Olive Garden.  I think her hair turned out rather well, although I have ideas for how I'd do it a bit differently next time we try:

Comments

Nikki and Bryan said…
Ryann's hair looks super cute! Glad to hear and see that Adam's second surgery was a success. Max looks like he's quite the artist!! Nice van!!! Glad you like it! Can't wait to see you guys soon!!

Love,

Auntie Nikki

Popular Posts