Finally Friday!

Wahoo!!!  We have a very fun weekend planned.  Tonight will be low-key.  Then, tomorrow, Ryann has Dance and after that our friend and her three little ones are coming over for lunch and to play for a couple hours.  On Sunday, I am slotted to volunteer in Ryann's Sunday School classroom and then at 4:30 we'll be heading to another friend's house for food, fun, football (and commercials)!  Max is so very excited because he really loves this couple's oldest son, who is 6 months older than Max.

Adam is picking up more new words each day and has a deeper voice than Max or Ryann ever had.  It's adorable.  My favorite word he's been saying lately is "hungry" which he pronounces, in his deep, little, toddler voice, "hun-REE"!

I am so enjoying Max's age.  He is the best game partner!  We play Sorry, Connect 4, Monopoly Town, card games, Guess Who, and on and on.  I also feel such pride that Stu and I have managed to raise a child all the way to school age and, so far, so good!  I try not to think about the fact that this likely means that we are over 1/4 of the way through with the time that we'll have with Max as our "baby" under our roof.

Ryann had "outside play" day today at preschool and she said it was very fun.  She absolutely adores school and her friends there.  I've said it before and I'll say it again - this girl is destined to be an actress.  Lately, she's taken to throwing her head back at an angle and languidly lying the back of her hand across her forehead.  I am instructed to ask, "Whatever is the matter, m'lady?"  Where on earth do they get this stuff?!

I was looking at some pictures from last year and thinking about how I need to order hardcopies of them and get them in albums.  Some are so scrumptious, I have to share:


Terribly quality photo but I love the thumbs up and the expression on Max's face

I have (literally) more than 1,000 more where those came from but I want to spend some QT with my hubby so no more for now.

Comments

Where does she get that stuff?? lol. She is adorable! All of your kiddos are fabulous, and I hope I do half as well raising mine. :)

Popular Posts