Couch modification

There's almost nothing I love better than sweet-smelling, clean, cuddly, warm kids in their jammies straight from the bathtub. It's one of life's simple pleasures. Another of my favorites is when one of my ever-clever babes gets an idea in their head and Stu and I just stand back and watch what unfolds. The cherry on top is if I happen to have the camera ready. Sunday night, Adam decided it was of the utmost importance that he stuff the cushions of our couch.

First, he'd wad up some newspaper:














Confirm it was smashed nice and tight (you can see he was taking this very seriously):
















Then, shoooove it down the crack between the cushion and the arm of the couch:















He then stepped away to let his work be admired:













Eventually he got tired of that and took a break to watch a little pre-bedtime TV:



















Stay tuned for more cute pictures and a great recipe we tried (and succeeded with!) for dinner last night :)

Comments

Nikki and Bryan said…
hahaha that's too funny! I love the tv break photo shot.. lol

Popular Posts